If my posting about Sweethome.com got you addicted to that site, you may have been tempted by their raved-over portable vacuum, Black & Decker's 20V MAX Lithium Flex Vac BDH2000FL.
The problem is its price: a stratospheric $150. I despise my aging Dustbuster as much as the next guy, but that's just way too much dough.
But Best buy has it on sale right now for $117, with free shipping (for that matter, Amazon's dropped the price to $139, though Sweethome.com lacks the ability to track price shifts).
You can't, alas, wall mount this thing (at least not in a way that allows charging), but I'm figuring I can leave it charging on a low bookshelf shelf or something....
- ► 2016 (202)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- Spain Has No Paella Problem
- Sweet Deal on the Best Portable Vacuum
- Trader Joe's Dark Chocolate Lover's Chocolate Bar
- Comparative Fairfield County Whole Belly Clam Surv...
- Hanauer Economics
- Miracles, Paste Wax, and Eccentricity
- You Do Not Have a Gluten Allergy
- Knee-Jerk Outrage
- Playing With My Toy Cars
- Remembering Professor Sharpless
- Depression Resuscitation Kit
- Intelligence, Wisdom, Creativity
- Busted For Being Under the Legal Limit
- Wine Corollary to Leff's Sixth Law
- Leff's Sixth Law
- ▼ June (17)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)