Don't be a killjoy! If you find yourself with money stamped "Track this bill at http://wheresgeorge.com", go to the site and add your part to the tracking. It's enterducational!
I learned about them when I received such a bill, yesterday, and discovered that it was first received at a bank window in Webster Groves, MO two years ago.
They're not allowed to sell the stamps any more, so nothing new will be defaced. It's just a question of tracking what's out there, and it's fascinating to see how far and how fast bills travel.
More info courtesy of NPR
- ► 2016 (202)
- ► 2015 (130)
- The Year the Internet Stopped Being a Computer
- Oldies, Hopefully Goodies
- Sur La Table Burnished Bamboo Stir-Fry Spatula, 12...
- Tate's Bake Shop's Butterscotch Pecan Cookies
- Christie 'N Kids
- "Still Rad in Rehab"
- Cousin Libby's Yellow Rice
- Sorry Sorry Sorry One More SIGA
- SIGA: Why Change Perspective Now?
- Selling SIGA
- Why are cheap cars unattractive?
- Don't Give Them Your Zip Code (and Meet Donny, My ...
- Where's George?
- Buy LED Bulbs Now
- ▼ January (14)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)