Allergy season started two weeks early this year, and is way worse than usual (the water from all the melting snow makes trees pollinate more). I set a new record last night of eleven consecutive sneezes.
Because the trees are still mostly bare and it's so early in the season, many people are assuming they've developed a cold or flu. Nope. Allergies. Medicate appropriately.
- ► 2016 (202)
- ► 2015 (130)
- Write Sleek-Looking Music With Your Finger!
- Slog Readership by Operating System
- How Do New Things Happen?
- Can't Stop Sneezing?
- Front-Loading My Aging
- Westboro Baptist Church Counter-Protest
- Back to School
- Putin and Crimea
- Flocking and GroupTalk
- Computer Generated Recipes
- Gradual, Thorough, Incremental Learning is Obsolet...
- I'm Learning to Program!
- To Be a Moderate Makes One a Democrat
- TMDTIATW: Salmon Panini
- Price to Pay
- Who's Your Imaginary Poor Person?
- The Duke University Porn Star Story
- Cosmos Reboot (plus: why can't The Science Channel...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)