For years and years I've shunned web development/design software. These programs invariably spit out godawful code, and you're invariably better off simply learning to write HTML rather than investing time to learn to use these kludgey, crappy, inflexible and overpriced packages.
But Macaw, a hugely successful Kickstarter project due to launch at the end of this month, seems very different; a quantum leap. I've pre-ordered (for a nearly 30% discount), and I can't wait to use it.
- ► 2016 (202)
- ► 2015 (130)
- Write Sleek-Looking Music With Your Finger!
- Slog Readership by Operating System
- How Do New Things Happen?
- Can't Stop Sneezing?
- Front-Loading My Aging
- Westboro Baptist Church Counter-Protest
- Back to School
- Putin and Crimea
- Flocking and GroupTalk
- Computer Generated Recipes
- Gradual, Thorough, Incremental Learning is Obsolet...
- I'm Learning to Program!
- To Be a Moderate Makes One a Democrat
- TMDTIATW: Salmon Panini
- Price to Pay
- Who's Your Imaginary Poor Person?
- The Duke University Porn Star Story
- Cosmos Reboot (plus: why can't The Science Channel...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)