I wear drawstring sweatpants around the house, and my last pair was on its last legs for months while I desperately tried to find a quality replacement. There are lots of high-quality options for women, but the ones for men are all crap.
These, however, kill. Much better-looking than in the photo (I recommend the darker color). And instead of being fuzzy/fleecy, they're sort of felty. Fit great. 22 bucks.
I've never been an Old Navy shopper, figuring it was all cheaply-made Chinese stuff that would fit poorly and quickly fall apart. I can't say these are artisan-stitched, but as long as they last I'm pretty sure they'll make me happy (obviously, it doesn't take much).
Now if I could just find a decent white crew sock...
- ► 2016 (202)
- Marriage Paradoxes
- Going Narrow to Go Broad
- The Life-Affirming Power of Superior Sweatpants
- Really Expensive "Drinks and a Bite" Followed by T...
- Food in the 90's, Film in the 70's
- More Great Writing From The Economist's Obituary C...
- List of fallacies
- Seymour Hersh's Sad Decline
- The New Century
- Human Suffering and Scary Movies
- Reheating Chronicles: Griddled Dumplings
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)