Count on the Slog for cutting-edge skinny on what's happening now. Latest: I believe this whole "Rubik's Cube" phenomenon will take the nation by storm.
Ok, it was hokey even 35 years ago. But these videos are sort of amazing. Channel your inner nerd for a minute:
A robot that can solve a Rubik's Cube in 1 second flat:
You would think the instant-solving robot would put the whole thing to rest. But then there's this time lapse of a dude sadly devoting nearly 8 hours to solving a ginormous 17x17x17 cube:
Did I call a 17³ Rubik's Cube ginormous? How about one with 1,000 squares per face?:
- Rubik's Cube Just Keeps Getting (un)Cooler and (un...
- Levels of Intelligence
- Pre-crastination and Counterphobia
- The Best, Easiest, and Most Sustainable Diet Tip
- The Can't-Fail In-Restaurant Test of Character
- The Canard of Tragic Presidential Aging
- How To Tell if Somebody Is Capable of Actually Doi...
- Don't Take it Personally That Nobody Ever Does Any...
- My 2012 Prediction for a Split Right
- TV Update
- One Cool Prospect With Autonomous Cars
- Decision Factors
- ▼ January (13)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)