What if tortilla chips actually tasted like corn on the cob? The nixtamal (aka hominy) process, where alkali is applied to make corn a stable ingredient - and one that can be formed into dough - for making tortillas, posole, chips, grits, etc., sacrifices corn flavor and sweetness.
But, again, what if tortilla chips actually tasted like corn on the cob?
- Simple Weight Loss Tip
- Coining a New Term
- Two Quick Bits of Advice
- Why I Don't Fear Death
- Digit: Save Money Without Thinking About It
- The More She Talks, The More She Loses Them
- The Smartest Thing Hillary Clinton Could Do
- Cheney's For Trump
- Tortilla Chips that Taste Like Real Corn
- Stupid, Stupid, Bad, Stupid NY Times Article on We...
- It's All Good, Man
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)