Whenever someone new tells you they "used to be" a certain way, there is a roughly 100% chance they still are. Steel yourself accordingly.
On a related note: If a romantic partner (or potential one) proclaims, in anguish, "I'm no good for you; you should run far, far away!", resist the urge to reassure. Instead, put on your coat and walk out the door. Not only is it absolutely your best move, but it's also the single least painful extrication point you'll ever have in the relationship*.
i.e. incredibly unlikely to turn into a "Megan, Come Back" moment.
- Simple Weight Loss Tip
- Coining a New Term
- Two Quick Bits of Advice
- Why I Don't Fear Death
- Digit: Save Money Without Thinking About It
- The More She Talks, The More She Loses Them
- The Smartest Thing Hillary Clinton Could Do
- Cheney's For Trump
- Tortilla Chips that Taste Like Real Corn
- Stupid, Stupid, Bad, Stupid NY Times Article on We...
- It's All Good, Man
- ▼ May (11)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)