When you're the most attractive person, you're cursed to live in a world of ugliness.
When you're the strongest person, you're cursed to live in a world of weakness.
When you're the smartest person, you're cursed to live in a world of stupidity.
This is yet another reason to work not just from your strengths, but also from your weaknesses.
Here's the tale of how "finding myself the worst guy was one of the greatest experiences of my life." Also: good links here and here.
- The Moral Peril of Over-Regulation
- My Presidential Platform
- Our Appliances Rise Up to Kill Us
- Only the Assholes are Sane
- The Myth of Judeo-Christian Monotheism and Indian ...
- Indian Swami on Christianity
- Russian Thinking Vs American Thinking
- Frickin' Bob Dylan
- Summing Up The Donald Trump Episode
- A Historic Moment of Free-Falling Dread
- Barack Obama: "The way ahead"
- Trump Apologizes for US Intervention on Serbian Ge...
- Trump Has A Huge Night at the Second Presidential ...
- Burning it to the Ground
- All My Election Predictions Were Wrong
- The Election Is Now a Historical Turning Point
- Perennially Unlearned Lessons
- How to Politely Explain Your Price Range to a Somm...
- Shakespeare Explains the 2016 Election
- The Republican Party Going Forward
- Interesting North Korean News
- Hijabs and Hypocrisy
- Resistance to Winnowing: The Bud Problem
- Resistance to Winnowing
- Baffling Public Reactions: OJ and Trump
- More Flips
- Mr. Smith, Ms. Palin, Mr. Trump, and Mr. Godwin
- Trump Leaks Twitter Feed
- ▼ October (30)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)