Please join me in praying for a Trump vs Sanders election.
Two guys actually speaking their minds, instead of controlled robots spouting canned mush! It'd feel like salve, even though I disagree with both their politics, and think Trump's an ass. The dueling outer boroughs accents would just be icing on the cake.
If I get the chance, I'll vote for the newest candidate to enter the field, Lawrence Lessig (here's his statement). I think he's right that the issue of money in politics precedes all other problems (for example, climate change will never be addressed unless we ease the chokehold of billionaires on politics).
- ► 2016 (202)
- Trump, Escalation, and a Taoist View of Political ...
- Circle of Human Folly
- Zero Interest For 15 Months
- Note to a Dying Friend
- Political Prayer
- Frickin' Chuck Schumer
- Bubbles, Slogs, and Selling Out: Epilogue
- Bubbles, Slogs, and Selling Out: Part 25
- Bubbles, Slogs, and Selling Out: Part 24
- So How Do You Like It?
- The Not-So-Mystifying Behavior of Apple's Stock
- If we all end up dying, what's the purpose of livi...
- ▼ August (12)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)