I have no doubt that, in the most private corner of his psyche, Albert Einstein deemed himself a hopeless loser due to his funny-looking hair and disorganized desk.
If you fully grok what I'm saying, and object that none of us are Einsteins, I'd urge you to bear in mind this quote:
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
That quotation elegantly addresses my posting about the limitations of individual human nature in my "Manager's Dilemma" posting).
More great Einstein quotes
- Off-Script in a Scripted World
- Nightmares Only Scary at the Time
- Hillary Clinton's Beatific New Smile
- Loss, Humor and Shakti
- Rare Musical Treat
- Being Bob
- The Evolution of a Perspective
- What Can I Do to Defeat Trump?
- Einstein's Self-Image
- Using iPhone as a Bedside Clock
- Deplorability: Segments of Trump Support
- The Problem With the Serenity Prayer
- The Magic Trick of Writing, and the Inhibition of ...
- Scott Adams' Interesting Counterintuitive Thoughts...
- The Brittle Frailty of Egotism
- ▼ September (17)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)