Liberals work very hard to advocate for tolerance and respect for people who look differently, or love differently, or pray differently.
If I had an extra genie wish, I'd use it to help liberals invest some of that same passion into tolerating and respecting people who think differently.
- Magicians and Their Secrets
- Pastor Jim Bakker wants to help you prepare for Tr...
- Black Friday Deals: Cooking Lessons and Instant Po...
- "Why Would Romney Even Want This Job?"
- Is Trump's Infrastructure Plan a "Trap"?
- Appalled By His Unexpected Moderation
- Another Rant About Reciprocal Extremism
- Apple's New Touch Bar
- A Public Declaration
- Four Ways a Trump Presidency Could Make Us Happy
- "Voting for a Bigot is Complicit with Bigotry"
- Tips, Tools and How-tos for Safer Online Communica...
- Trust but Encrypt
- My Second Biggest Shock
- Look, Love, Think
- White People Voting Trump
- Distilling the Essential Impasse
- Election Night with My Trump Friends
- Adrenalin in the Voter Booth
- Toots and the Camry
- ▼ November (22)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)