Did you know there's a web page that will tell you parking regulations for any block in New York City?
Plus, check out all the delicious data on this page, including a downloadable csv file with all the street parking data used by the search engine linked above. God bless our technocratic mayor.
- Told You So
- The Cold, Hard Truth About Obesity
- The Key to Saltless Cooking
- Web Design Finally Trends to Simplicity
- St. Louis: Disneyworld for Beer Geeks
- Why Your Health Insurance Premiums Went Up
- NYC Parking Data Bonanza
- Postcards From My Childhood Part 6: Guileless Clun...
- Chowhounding St. Louis
- "Transcription" Updated and Improved
- Gabby Giffords' New Gun Violence Movement
- Making Transcription Pleasurable
- Depression Resuscitation Kit
- Charlie's Jam Session
- iOs Tip: "Reader" and "Reading List"
- No One Owns Grammar, No One Owns Usage
- A Really Transportive Tour of the Int'l Space Stat...
- The First Big Chowhound Press Piece
- Yet More iPhone Stuff
- Explaining Absent-Minded Professors (and the re-de...
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2012 (212)
- ► 2011 (197)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (239)