Are you on an individual or small business health insurance plan, and found that your rates went up this year?
The reason isn't widely-known, and it's interesting: The recession's so bad that healthy people are choosing to forego health insurance, leaving a higher proportion of higher-cost, sicker people on the rolls, driving up premiums for all.
- Told You So
- The Cold, Hard Truth About Obesity
- The Key to Saltless Cooking
- Web Design Finally Trends to Simplicity
- St. Louis: Disneyworld for Beer Geeks
- Why Your Health Insurance Premiums Went Up
- NYC Parking Data Bonanza
- Postcards From My Childhood Part 6: Guileless Clun...
- Chowhounding St. Louis
- "Transcription" Updated and Improved
- Gabby Giffords' New Gun Violence Movement
- Making Transcription Pleasurable
- Depression Resuscitation Kit
- Charlie's Jam Session
- iOs Tip: "Reader" and "Reading List"
- No One Owns Grammar, No One Owns Usage
- A Really Transportive Tour of the Int'l Space Stat...
- The First Big Chowhound Press Piece
- Yet More iPhone Stuff
- Explaining Absent-Minded Professors (and the re-de...
- ▼ January (20)
- ► 2012 (212)
- ► 2011 (197)
- ► 2010 (174)
- ► 2009 (239)