How much do you love butterscotch? Do you love it enough to submerge yourself in a tank of tacky butterscotch syrup, rub butterscotch crunchies from your sleepy eyes, and lard butterscotch onto butterscotch onto butterscotch onto butterscotch onto butterscotch?
Are you eager to not just welcome back an old, nearly extinct flavor, but to lavish in it, to roll around the floor with it, to have it tear all your clothes off and have its way with you? How deep is your love...of butterscotch?
Ben & Jerry's latest, Ron Burgundy's Scotchy Scotch Scotch (yet another B&J show biz tie-in) is very strong medicine, a semi-consensual rape via butterscotch. It's intensely potent butterscotch ice cream with a huge ribbon of the richest butterscotch syrup, littered with butterscotch micro-crunchies. It's likely more than you can handle. I can't eat more than a couple tablespoons at a time, myself, and I'm a huge butterscotch fan. I've been yearning, pleading, begging for the stuff on Chowhound since back in the 1990's, but, Jesus Christ, this may be more butterscotch than even I can handle.
Here's where to find some.
- ► 2016 (202)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- Accounting for Bourbon and Rye Variation
- The Apple iWatch May Be a Red Herring
- Ben & Jerry's Butterscotch Ice Cream
- The Sport Jacket (or: "The Nigerian Ambassador Com...
- The "Dessert" Memorization Trick
- "Social Media"
- "There's a Soldier in All of Us"
- Rye Whiskey Tasting
- Who Elected Rob Ford?
- Never Sad Time
- More on "Tips For Art Critics"
- Zak Smith’s Tips For Art Critics
- James Booker
- The Beauty of Water, of Whiteness, and of Silence
- New Label: Right Whispering
- ▼ November (19)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)