Offense is the closest citizens of wealthy societies ever come to tasting the delicious sanctimony of victimhood.
Offense-prone people zealously nurture their hot buttons and shoulder chips. To question their indignation can evoke seething wrath. Challenging their entitlement to take offense is a far greater affront than the offense itself.
- "The Professor: Tai Chi's Journey West"
- Desperately Parched for Surprise
- Putin, Clinton, and Trump
- The Horrifying Portent of Brilliant Analysis of Do...
- David Chang's Unified Theory of Deliciousness
- The Broken Pendulum...or Why I Miss George Bush
- A Feel Good Story About Donald Trump Supporters
- The Subtle Rewards of Quiet Caring
- Victitude: the Sublime Bliss of Stress Tests
- Six Pointed Stars + Money = Scandal
- Lazy Fat Lonely Kings
- "The Asshole Friend": Why Trump's Supporters Will ...
- Warning: Icky Posting
- Realized, Shmealized
- Brace Yourself for Brazen Casual Racism
- ▼ July (17)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)