Saturday, September 8, 2018

Reconsidering That Pizza

A pizza master friend, Matt S, who'd previously raved about PQR, saw my previous posting and challenged my glib praise, pointing out that my pizza shots show slices that are overcooked and really quite dry.

He's right. He caught me grading on a curve. Plus, being Mr. Jewy Jew, I was mindlessly digging on the crunchy bread...just as I enjoy mushy leftover pasta straight from the fridge (at least with pasta, I know to reset my peasant preferences when sitting down to a serious plate).

This also explains the bad oily fried-into-the-bread-on-the-reheat problem I reported. The counter guy (who was a taciturn clod, btw), messed up the reheating.

Anyway, I thought you might enjoy our dialog - plus some shots of what he'd gotten there a few weeks ago.



No comments:

Blog Archive