I've rewritten the bottom half of the previous posting, "Our Albatrosses are Red Herrings", in case you want to give it another read.
As I note in the piece, I've been straining to make this point for some time now, in various postings, and these changes help a bit, though I'm still not satisfied. As always, Leff's Seventh Law applies, so as my thinking clarifies, hopefully I'll be able to finally deliver this in a sharp way. Meanwhile, you can sadistically watch me struggle....
- ► 2016 (202)
- ► 2015 (130)
- Improved Albatrosses and Red Herrings
- Our Albatrosses are Red Herrings
- You're Old, Part 745
- People Don't Fucking Listen
- More TV Show Gushing
- More on Chowhound's Policy Shift
- How to use food sites as chowhounding tools
- Chowhound's Coup de Grace
- Breakfast Cereal and the Vicious Circle of Untimel...
- Oedipal Poultry
- ▼ August (10)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)