My jaw just dropped, and hard. Yesterday, President Obama harshly criticized Donald Trump - by name! - and said he shouldn't be president. It seems like a bush-league error; quite obviously this will play into Trump's hands. Republicans - especially in South Carolina, the upcoming primary state - despise Obama.
It wasn't until I heard a major Ted Cruz supporter rail about this on TV that I realized what was truly happening. It's a blocking maneuver against Ted Cruz (who 1. would be far worse for the country, and 2. would present a greater challenge to a Democratic nominee).
Don't throw me in that briar patch!
- Part Time Paid Internship
- Obama's Massive Deficits
- Christie's Endorsement of Trump
- "A Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency"
- Get Ready to Say Goodbye to the 19th Century
- Trump's Immense Latitude to Shift
- The Inside Skinny on Obama's Condemnation of Trump...
- Obama's Psych-Out
- Hillary Clinton and the Fallacy of "Deserving"
- Get Going Without It
- The Death Penalty For One's Opposition
- The Daily 202
- You're Glad He's Dead?
- Are You Caught Up on Gravity Waves?
- "So That Happened"
- Coddling the Spark
- The Wheel of Lunch
- Bloomberg's Prospects and David Brook's Tardy Embr...
- Effusion's Startlingly Brief Half-Life
- How to Spot a Hack Marketer
- Postcards From My Childhood Part 11: Heating the E...
- Letting Go and Getting Better....but Feeling Worse...
- Find Pierre an Apartment
- The Taboo of Judging of Crazy People Crazy
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)