I've never been a Washington Post reader, but I just stumbled into their feature titled "The Daily 202". It's a very balanced, very concise daily run-down of politics (naturally leaning toward campaign news these days). Even if you're not a politics junky - especially if you're not - this is a fast, lean, non-hypey way to keep up with essentials, as they do a fine job ordering more significant news higher up.
It's a mostly savvy, insider-ish rundown, however today's column bizarrely brings forward the report that Scalia died of a heart attack - a report which the Washington Post itself debunked 14 hours earlier.
- Part Time Paid Internship
- Obama's Massive Deficits
- Christie's Endorsement of Trump
- "A Trump Nomination Means a Trump Presidency"
- Get Ready to Say Goodbye to the 19th Century
- Trump's Immense Latitude to Shift
- The Inside Skinny on Obama's Condemnation of Trump...
- Obama's Psych-Out
- Hillary Clinton and the Fallacy of "Deserving"
- Get Going Without It
- The Death Penalty For One's Opposition
- The Daily 202
- You're Glad He's Dead?
- Are You Caught Up on Gravity Waves?
- "So That Happened"
- Coddling the Spark
- The Wheel of Lunch
- Bloomberg's Prospects and David Brook's Tardy Embr...
- Effusion's Startlingly Brief Half-Life
- How to Spot a Hack Marketer
- Postcards From My Childhood Part 11: Heating the E...
- Letting Go and Getting Better....but Feeling Worse...
- Find Pierre an Apartment
- The Taboo of Judging of Crazy People Crazy
- ▼ February (28)
- ► 2015 (130)
- ► 2014 (147)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)