The most delicious thing I ate this week (TMDTIATW) was this salmon panini:
I made it with:
Two slices of Orwasher's multigrain bread
...smeared with Bella Cucina's Tomato-Basil Panini Spread (available from Crate & Barrel)
... and dusted with coarsely-chopped onions sautéed with cumin and black pepper
...and some baby spinach leaves
...topped with a slab of broiled Alaskan salmon lightly smeared on both sides with homemade raita (yogurt + chopped scallions).
Error: I should have let the salmon rest for a few minutes rather than use it straight from the broiler (it was too hot and juicy, so it humidified the bread a bit).
- ► 2016 (202)
- ► 2015 (130)
- Write Sleek-Looking Music With Your Finger!
- Slog Readership by Operating System
- How Do New Things Happen?
- Can't Stop Sneezing?
- Front-Loading My Aging
- Westboro Baptist Church Counter-Protest
- Back to School
- Putin and Crimea
- Flocking and GroupTalk
- Computer Generated Recipes
- Gradual, Thorough, Incremental Learning is Obsolet...
- I'm Learning to Program!
- To Be a Moderate Makes One a Democrat
- TMDTIATW: Salmon Panini
- Price to Pay
- Who's Your Imaginary Poor Person?
- The Duke University Porn Star Story
- Cosmos Reboot (plus: why can't The Science Channel...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2013 (165)
- ► 2012 (209)
- ► 2011 (193)
- ► 2010 (175)
- ► 2009 (239)