Monday, April 25, 2022

Housekeeping Note re: Food Travel Posts

I made many great finds on my recent Portugal trip, but the reports were poorly organized. I've added table of contents atop each one, making it easy to jump around. Here's the first report, but they're not in any particular order. If you caught one or two of these, and would like to be completist, or at least quickly browse the rest, click in for easy links to all nine of them.

I didn't expect my El Salvador trip to be so...trippy. This series actually should be read in order. It's more travel writing than food writing, with a metaphysical slant. Start with the first installment and work forward.

Many readers seem to have missed my very recent Dallas report. I found a new barbecue place, not far from downtown, that may well be the new king of Hill Country barbecue. It's almost completely unknown.

Other, earlier, trip reports are tagged "Travel". You can also scan the "Labels" (aka tags) list in the left margin (beneath "Popular Entries") for specific locations.

Speaking of "Popular Entries", those are updated. Take a look!

No comments:

Blog Archive